After a pipe burst in this home mold damage was inevitable! The homeowner was out of town for a few days an had no idea that the pipe had burst. Not only was it causing water damage, but mold soon started to appear! Mold is not something to take lightly. It can cause many health issues, such as, nasal stuffiness, coughing or wheezing, throat, eye, and skin irritation. Luckily the homeowner contacted SERVPRO of as soon as they returned home an became aware of the problem. We were able to respond quickly, an properly cleanup the water damage followed by extracting the mold infested areas. It is very important to get rid of mold at the first site of growth! The dangers an affects grow worse the longer mold is left unattended. Don't put your health in jeopardy when SERVPRO is one call away ready to kick that mold out!